Best Eat Stop Eat Review | Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss
Eat Stop Eat Diet Plan has two basic components: fasting and weight training exercise routines. The latter component is hardly unique, but the former (intermittent fasting) is what makes this program so interesting, effective and powerful.
The Eat Stop Eat Package includes the weight loss program as well as a 10 day booster program for maximizing results. An audio program on why diets stop working and how fasting will help to burn more fat is provided. Expert information for bodybuilders to use the plan along with supplement and power lifting guidance is also included.
In all, Eat Stop Eat Brad Pilon Book is a really simple system to follow. You will love not having to eliminate entire food groups or spend hours each day trying to account for every calorie you eat. If you want a simple program that will help you take charge of food cravings and addictions while melting fat and boosting calories burned Eat Stop Eat is the answer.
15 Simple Rules for Good Health
1. You might heard of this nursery rhyme – ‘Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise’. You should maintain a healthy routine after waking up early so as to perform the right time and ensure good health.
2. You should try to avoid anxiety and stressful conditions. Stress and anxiety is linked to many other health risks. So keep them away from you.
3. Don’t suppress the natural urge to pass stool and urine. They help remove unwanted toxins out of the body.
4. Use antiseptic soap or liquid gel to wash your hands before eating.
5. Regular cleaning of the tongue to remove extra coatings is necessary for oral hygiene.
6. Brush your teeth after every meal, at least two times – in morning and at night before going to bed. Toothbrush with soft, rounded bristles is best. Brush the teeth for at least two minutes.
7. To remove food particles use a proper up and down motion with the brush and then rinse your mouth thoroughly. If brushing is inconvenient at some places, rinse with warm or plain water for at least 30 seconds.
8. Avoid chewing betel nut to prevent erosion and cavities in the teeth.
9. Floss regularly between the teeth and use a fluoride toothpaste or baking soda.
10. Replace your toothbrush every three months.
11. Do not use your nails, toothpicks or other pointed things to clean the teeth because it can wear away the gums resulting in complete exposure of teeth.
12. Take a well balanced nutritious diet containing all minerals, vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates, fats and water in the requisite proportions.
13. Never eat food while under stress, strain or worry as it hinders the digestive process. Avoid any other simultaneous activity as this forces the heart to pump more blood, showing down digestion and leading to various ailments including indigestion. Thus, you should avoid reading or studying while eating.
14. You sometimes tempted to over eat your favorite tasty foods. Avoid this as it distends the abdomen and leaves no space for water and air.
15. Breathe from the nostrils and not the mouth. Your nose is lined with small hairs that help filter the air. The air is warmed and moistened in the nose. Breathing from the mouth dries the pharynx, resulting in a dry cough and the formation of mucous.